Primary Water Treatment Plants: Process , Soil, Well, River, Salty and Sea Waters
Simpec designs and constructs incoming and process water treatment plants for industries.
Installations for the treatment of well, saltwater, river, brackish and sea water, for industrial use and for human consumption.
The aim of these plants is to purify the water from those dissolved or suspended substances which can be a drawback to the production process. Through our systems, Customer obtain water resources that are compatible with the requirements for the use they are intended for.
Thanks to a tailor-made design, we are able to provide you with optimal solutions for potable water for human consumption, for industrial use in general and for pharmaceutical use.
Types of primary water treatment plants realized :
- Hard water softening
- Reverse osmosis plants
- Ion exchange resin plants
- Membrane Technology plants
- Decarbonation / Decarbonatators
- Dearsenification and Demanganization (arsenic and manganese removal)
- Actived carbon filtration for organic compounds absorption
- Quarz and hydro antracit filtration for suspended solids
- Underground water treatment and filtration
- Rain water treatment
- Pollutants absorption systems
- Heavy metals removal
- Cooling towers and process water cooling systems
- Vacuum and heat pump evaporators
- Hot water and multi-stage evaporators
- Iron removal systems
- Disinfection treatments
- UV treatments
- Chlorination treatment
- Rain water recovery and reuse
- Stripping systems
- Ultrapure water production plants
- Potabilization plants
- Desalination plants
- Filtration plants