Sludge Treatment and Dehydratation
Design and construction of filtration systems, sludge dehydration and solid-liquid separation.
Sludge decantation, sedimentation and thickening
Filterpresses and centrifuges
Sludge discharge in containers and big bags
Sludge treatment is a process necessary to improve and dehydrate sludge from biological or chemical wastewater treatments.
We design from simple to more complex systems with the integration of different processes and techniques to minimize the pollutants and make sludges suitable for final disposal.
Depending on the type of sludge to be treated, we are able to supply a wide range of customized plant solutions.
- Centrifugal system
- Belt systems
- Rotary filters
- Lamellar sedimenters
- Conical bottom static dedimenters
- Concrete sedimenters
- Peripheral or central traction blades
- Sludge storage and collector systems
- Steel support structures for filtration units
- Loading pumps for filterpress
- Filterpress plates washing system
- Flocculation tanks
- Conveyor belts
- Filtering plates and chlotes
- Sludge drying systems
- Dumping buckets for sludges collection and transport
- Flocculation plants
- Filtration plants
- Sedimentation plants
- Flotation plants
- Thickening plants
- Dehydratation systems